用户名 密码 验证码 注册通行证

拱墅颁布既有住宅加装电梯工作实施意见 将为电梯定制“终身养老保险”

时间:2018-05-22 10:42来源:新电梯中国 作者: 都市快报
   新电梯中国网讯(微信号:新电梯、新电梯网)
  蒋大伯66岁,住在西一社区。昨天他早早吃完中饭,坐公交车到石祥路,打算参加一次会议。这个会他期盼很久,是拱墅区既有住宅加装电梯会议。
  早几年,蒋大伯老伴两条腿膝盖不好,骨质磨损严重,根本没办法爬楼,半个月下楼活动一次,爬楼就像爬山一样。
  “我住的单元楼,老人比较多,70岁以上的就有三四个,共7层楼。” 蒋大伯住的西一小区,2000年建成,属于老小区。去年开始,蒋大伯和其他住户就在“谋划”,打算给单元楼装部电梯
  昨天来参加拱墅区既有住宅加装电梯会议的,还有不少和蒋大伯一样的居民,他们都想来听听加装电梯的具体流程。
  会上,蒋大伯认真了解了加装电梯过程中可能会遇到的一些问题。
  比如,有业主反对怎么办?
  目前,拱墅区颁布了既有住宅加装电梯工作实施意见,其中加装电梯遵循“业主主体、社区主导、政府引导、各方支持的原则”。明确了既有住宅加装电梯单元楼,“三分之二以上业主且总人数三分二以上的业主同意并且签订加装电梯协议”即可,反对的业主将书面材料上报社区并组织协调。
  电梯出资比例采取分摊形式:第一层、第二层为零;第三层为基准层、出资系数为1;第4层为1.8;第五层为2.8;第六层为3.4;第七层为4.0。
  拱墅区试点的首台既有住宅加装电梯是天时苑7幢4单元,7层共12户。目前工程已顺利施工中,计划6月底完工。
  另外,拱墅区住建局先后启动两次全区既有住宅加装电梯摸排工作。目前,全区约有5769个无电梯单元楼,初判有加装条件的单元楼约4213个,有加装意向的单元楼约有1043个。
  “今年我们计划既有住宅加装电梯30台,另外还要储备30台,工作都在推进中。”拱墅区住建局相关负责人说。
  昨天会上,拱墅区质量监督管理科相关负责人说,拱墅区不仅要将加装电梯指导细则尽量考虑全面,接下来也正在研究加装电梯后维保管理等细则,“将来会为拱墅区所有既有住宅加装的电梯量身定制一个终身的‘养老保险’,专门解决电梯运行后的维保以及日常管理产生的费用问题。”

  Suggestions on installing elevators to existing residential buildings launched in Gongshu, Hangzhou, making customized lifetime endowment insurance for elevators

  Based on the principle of taking proprietor as the main body, residential community as a leading role, government as a guidance, and accepting assists from all parties, the Suggestions on installing elevators to existing residential buildings says. The elevator installing project could be applied if over two thirds of the proprietors agree and sign the contract. The opponents could submit written material to community office for further coordination.

  The cost of installing elevator has been split for tenants on different floors. The residence living on the first and second floor would pay none for the installing project, while the third floor, as the baseline floor, would pay 10% of the total charges, and the fourth floor 18%, the fifth floor 28%, the sixth floor 34 and the seventh floor 40%.

  The director of division of quality inspection and administration in Gongshu District claims that a customized lifetime endowment insurance for newly-installed elevator in residential communities would bd developed as a solution to charges for maintenance and daily management of these vertical transportation.

TAG标签:
本文网址:https://www.xindianti.com/html/diantizixun/anquanxinwen/20180522/621537.html
新电梯中国网曝料热线:13703160955; Email:dll@xindianti.com;admin@cnlift.cn
QQ:270206927 微信订阅号:xindianti 新电梯网微信服务号:cnlift 新电梯
新电梯网友QQ交流1群:471493658  新电梯网友QQ交流2群:132697792

  免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,不代表新电梯网媒观点,真实性、完整性、及时性等本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如需转载,请注明文章作者和来源。
  Disclaimer: This article only represents for the author's opinion and is only offered for reference. New Elevator China doesn't guarantee truth, completeness and timeliness of the article. The readers may confirm detail of the article from its original source.Please give clear indication of the author and original source of the article if any copy is needed.
------分隔线----------------------------
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 密码: 验证码:

新 闻 推 荐

cheap louis vuitton fake bags authentic beats by dre pro box air jordan 11 dmp gold eyelets new balance 574 review